Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Constant Discoveries in Life

Isn't life full of constant discoveries? Sometimes each minute, sometimes each day. My daughter woke up this morning and was unaware that it was her daddy's birthday but when she was reminded of that by her mom, she was overawed by the fact that it was her "pappa's" birthday. She was very jumpy - jumpier than ususal and when I dropped her in her class - there she went advertising to every body - her teachers, her friends that it was her daddy's birthday and wanted her class to sing me the happy birthday song. I had been thinking that my daughter is in general in love with the notion of birthdays because of the goodies that come with it. But I learnt today that she is more refined than that. There were no cakes, nothing great really in the morning as well and there she was elated because it was her daddy's birthday. Oh my dear daughter!

No comments: